May Favorites 2015

May 2015 Favorites!!

Happy June! Yes, this is my first ever blog post. Being a student, the month of May is probably the most hectic of them all, despite it being one of the most beautiful. Why? FINALS!! May is my last month of school,  making it the month of testing out to proceed to the next grade. all of this being said, my favorites for the month of May are not very many. But, all the more reason to be excited for June!! Without further anticipation, May Favorites 2015. 

Skincare:

1.  Simple sensitive skin experts foaming cleanser. 
I have extremely sensitive skin, so using anything too harsh will either make me break out or completely dry my skin. So, I recently began using this foaming cleanser. So far, I must say that it works amazing at taming my skin without even giving it that hint of redness that might indicate irritation later on. 
2. Simple nourishing 24 hour day/night cream. 
This follow up for the cleanser is an outsanding mouristurizer. I cannot say that it does much more than keep my skin from drying, but what more do you need in a moisturizer? 

Hair:

1. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil  
Before this, I had been using an entirely too creamy argan oil. I must say using an actual oil feels a thousand times better and more moisturizing. 
2. Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-in Conditioner
FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH DRY HAIR!!
Leave in stays all day to keep your hair moist just like it was after your shower. 

Beauty:

1.  Lip balm. 
I don't know about you, but changing seasons makes my lips practically fall off-especially considering I play the trumpet. I am definitely a collector of lip balms, and I like something that works but smells like you could eat it! *please do not* So, I was definitely glad to pick this bad boy up!

BOOKS!

1. Long reads. 
If you are also a student, I very much suggest having a good, long read or two during your month of finals. It is a great way to relieve tension or stress you may have about your classes. 

Fashion:

1. The Fanny Pack. 
I recently purchased a fanny pack. I have to say it, no person should ever leave the house without wearing one. They are the most convenient thing ever! And, come on, you know the inner Disney World Dad in you wants one!

Movies:

1. 90210(show)  
This is not exactly a new favorite. I have been watching 90210 for a few months now. CURRENTLY ON SEASON 5!! Anyway, if you're looking for drama, the West Bev crew is here for you!
  2. Stuck in Love.
This movie tells the very quirky tale of a family of writers who each fall in love:)
3. Girl Most Likely
LOL

Apps:

1. Think Dirty. 
I can compare this app to having a mirror in your purse. Basically a necessity. Think Dirty gives you the lowdown of what's actually in your product before you use it. 


YAYY WE DID IT!! We made our first ever blog post on our first ever blog. Thank you so much for reading. It means a great deal to me. Please let me know how I did, and how you liked this post individually. Also holla at your girl about my schedule. I currently have no specific post dates, so let me know what day of the week is best for you. I'm not at my busiest so it will definitely be a lot easier than when i'm a full time student so things may change a bit, but that's a little bit from now so I will let you know once school starts again what we can do. 

Stay blessed, Tatiana

Comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Pinterest :)