December To Be Read!!!

   Hello everyone!! Before I get too far into this, I want to apologize for my absence.  I know that my blog only started a few months ago, and I don't have too many readers at the moment, but I just wanted to say to those few readers that I appreciate you so much.  I have been a bit consumed by school, but I'm back and better than ever! Without further interruption, here is my December TBR.

   ~ Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk:  I believe this novel was published back in '99, but it is supposed to be interesting, as I have heard. It is long awaited, but I think it's about time for me to pick it up.
get it here:)

~The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly: This book was published in 2006.  I don't know too much about this book, because I don't generally research too much on my books before it read them.  I have heard good things about this book, and I would very much like to find out for myself.
get it here:)

 ~ The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: This is a fantasy novel that was published in 2011, but it was nominated for many awards. I figure it's definitely time for me to pick this up.
get it here:)

~ The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera: This is supposed to be a strong read, which I'm always up for.
get it here:)

~ The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks: This has been on my TBR for far too long. The wasp factory is more a psychological fiction.  These types of books never fail to get me thinking.
get it here:)

~ The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano: I also don't know a whole lot about this novel.  I really want to read it for myself, because I have heard lots of great things about it. Also, I have not read anything from an Italian author in a while.
get it here:)
   I really hope you enjoyed and add some of these to your TBR.  I am thinking of starting a book club, maybe??  Anyway, if you guys have read any of these, let me know in the comments what you read and how you liked it. If you have book suggestions, I'm always open to hearing those as well!
    Have a great day!
                        Tatiana

Comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Pinterest :)