Precious Plant People

Well hello there:):) The environment is a very, very beautiful thing that God has been kind enough to have given to us.  I, myself, have taken a serious interest in caring for it and every good thing it consists of. This is why I really enjoy keeping plants as close to me as my bedside.
   Room plants are not only pretty desk accessories. Although they add a fresh pop to your room, they are actually beneficial to your physical and emotional health.
   House plants have many physical health benefits to read about, the most popular being improvement of air quality. But, they also have lots of mental health benefits.
   Plants have to be cared for, because they're alive, of course. So, if you're not the most responsible person, plants can give you a sense of responsibility without being worried about taking care of them so often. Another important thing they have are calming qualities. So, they reduce stress which is amazing for students like myself.
   Plants are super interesting and have so many more qualities to be read about. Having them could be the start of a change in the environment!

stay blessed,
 Tatiana

muah!!:)

Comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Pinterest :)